Sunday, May 26, 2013

Life in General

I feel like I have been really busy these last few weeks.
I haven't decided if I really have been busy or if it just feels like it.
There has still been a lot to do before the baby gets here in 6 weeks.
We have been stocking up on a few baby essentials, but since we are having another girl, I feel like there isn't really a whole lot to buy.
This May 6th, 31 weeks, doing a little baby shopping. 
We have been re-doing the girls room.
We have been taking it nice and slow.
We have already been working on it for over a month and it's starting to finally take shape.
We chose a nice grey color with a glittery back wall. 
I have been being a little bit crafty getting some wall hanging stuff done.
We are doing all sorts of shapes of frames and what not to hang on the side wall. 
I can't wait to see it done...
Not only see it done, but to have it done so I can stop thinking about still having to get it done.
We got a new crib for this baby since the last one had pretty much taken all it could.
It took us a lot longer to set it up than we thought it would...I think it had something to do with waiting until a little too late to start working on it.
ZZ was thinking that it would be fun to sleep in the first night, 
but I convinced her that she needed to sleep in her big girl bed. 
Speaking of ZZ,
I don't think she has the slightest clue of everything that is getting read to change,
but she acts excited about the baby.
I love this picture of her having her Lala doll feel the baby move.
She has also become more of a daddy's girl lately.
I don't blame her though,
He is pretty awesome.
She is a big fan of the tricycles too.
So when you get daddy and tricycles together she is in little girl heaven.
He took her AND Miss C out for a ride the other day.
They didn't make it very far, but they sure had fun.
They had a nice little rock collection gathered in the 'trunks' of their bikes by the time they were done.
Sergio's a lot more patient than I am.
I took her out a few days ago and hooked a dog leash to the front of the tricycle so I could pull her as fast and in the direction that I wanted her to go.
It might have taken a little bit of the fun out of it for her...but it was a lot more enjoyable for me.

I am really loving this little daddy-daughter change.
I hope that it will help her transition a little more when I won't be able to give her 100% of my attention.
She insisted that she sit on daddy's lap when we had went out to eat.
She even insisted that HE change her diaper for her.
I think he should just get used to being on diaper dooty duty.
I bet she would get potty trained a lot faster that way.

Wednesday of this week we got to go to the temple for the first time in what felt like forever. 
Between morning sickness, Sergio's surgery, him working a ton, and all those other excuses, we were having a hard time making the time to get there.
I had missed it a lot.
Mom watched ZZ for us while we were doing a session.  
She LOVES the temple.
She gets so excited to see them and always is sad when we have to leave.
She was able to get a lot of fun pictures of her there.


It looks like she had a blast running through the grass. 
And rolling in the grass. 
She's such a goof ball. 

So since I have downloaded a billion other pictures I might as well add these couple from Seminary Graduation...(which I will never go to with a 2 year old again...Ever.)
Isn't she beautiful?
I am a fan of her lovely locks. 

3 comments:

Lene said...

Holy crap...You're PREGNANT!

I can't wait to see her room all finished.

It makes my heart happy to see the girlies on the trikes.

I CAN'T WAIT TO COME SEE YOU GUYS!!!

SAYDA said...

What a beautiful little lady! She really is a doll. I can't wait to see the pretty room. I'm sure it will be lovely.

Janiece said...

Love, Love you guys!