Tuesday, February 19, 2013

They Could Be Sisters!

This is a 14 Week Ultrasound of ZZ:
This is the 19 Week Ultrasound of Baby #2 
Any similarities? 
Baby #2 is still pretty skinny, 
but I am pretty sure she will put on those chubby cheeks in the next few weeks.

It looks like she is going to have a full head of hair too...
These 3D ultrasounds are amazing to me.
I love all of the details.

We can't wait to get to see both of them together.

I was so excited when we found out that we were having a girl.
I never had any sisters so I am glad that ZZ will have that opportunity.

The other day ZZ came into my room while the baby was sticking out.
I asked her if she would like to feel the baby.  She gently rubbed my tummy for a few minutes.


She is fascinated with the ultrasound pictures and loves to look at them with me. 

I hope that she stays excited in the last couple of months as my mommy lap space gets smaller and smaller.

Belly pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

Lene said...

Dang you keep posting all this baby stuff and then tell me I have to wait 20 weeks to meet this baby. Not fair.

Janiece said...

Already love our newest baby!
Can't believe you are already 1/2 way through your preg.