Sunday, February 10, 2013

2 Cute!

You will never guess who turned 2 this weekend!!!
Isn't she perfect.

My dear friend Shana is an extremely talented artist.
She was so sweet and took a bunch (400+/-) of pictures of our little princess.
It was quite the adventure, 
but her and her husband, Vlad, 
were so patience with the tornado that a two year old can be.
I can't believe how pretty they turned out, 
so I have to share.
I love all of them so much that I can't stop just looking at them over and over and over and over again.

She was even able to catch a couple of candid "warm up pictures."
We had so much fun hanging out.
I am so excited to catch these little moments of ZZ growing up.
It is sure happening a bit faster than we would like.

Which of the pictures are your favorites?

2 comments:

Lene said...

I love, love, love the picture of her reading the Wizard of Oz!

Janiece said...

still love the balloon pic.