Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Been a Pretty Fair Week. - Part 1

This morning we went to the Fair & Rodeo Parade.
They are always good, but you have to be there extra early to get a good seat. 
Miss C wasn't a fan of waiting for the horsey's to get here. 
I loved ZZ leaving her hand on her heart for the flag to go passed.
It made me proud. 
She loved every float that had music.
They are quite the little dancers.
Especially when it is I'm Elmo and I know it, with a dancing horse. (No Picture :( ) 
She also loved the candy.
If you have ever wondered how a little kid could get hit in a slow moving parade...
you have clearly never had a toddler.  

They instantly made friends with the little boy sitting next to us...mostly because he was willing to share his candy.

I am sure there will be more pictures to come.
ZZ loves the animals.
Now I have to get some burgers served for all of the lucky people that eat in our stakes booth!

We love fair week.

3 comments:

Lene said...

Small time living at it's best!

Janiece said...

loved the girl's and the dancing horse!

Kara D. said...

Ha ha, I love that picture of you getting Hazel out of the road!