Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A Review

This year has been amazing.
Most of my life has revolved around a certain someone.
I have loved every second of 2011.
So in Memory of a wonderful year
I have tried to post one picture for every month. 
It was really hard to choose just one...so on some months I had to add an extra.
Enjoy!

January:
February: 

March: 
April: 
May: 
June: 
July: 
August: 
September: 
October: 
November: 
December:
.
As I looked back on some of my past blogs it made me remember things that I had already forgotten...
and also realize that I could have talked about more things that happened this year.

What an amazing year.
I hope that 2012 is just as lucky.

Happy New Year to all my blogstockers out there.

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

Happy New Year!

Lene said...

What a difference a year makes!