Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 2 Years!

I can't believe how fast this last 2 years have went by.
At the same time I feel like I have been married to Sergio my whole life.
I couldn't imagine my life without him.
A few things have changed as time has past. 
We have a beautiful daughter now.
We live in a new country.
Every day I love Sergio more. 
As I look back, I can't believe everything that has happened in such a short time.  
I am really excited to see what is in store for us in the future.
Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband.

4 comments:

Malissa said...

Oh my gosh Kira! This post gave my goose bumps! How wonderful you guys took pictures of your little family in the same places you and Sergio were at! Happy Anniversary!

Kara D. said...

2 years is great, that means you've made it past the new, hard stages! Congrats and I can't wait to see what more years bring!

Janiece said...

Happy Anniversary Sunshine,
It is wonderful to watch as you and Sergio continue to grow together and to have that sweet little girl around is an added extra bonus.
To many more years.

SAYDA said...

Happy Anniversary Kira and Sergio. You make a beautiful family. What a little sweetheart.