Monday, September 5, 2011

Well hello Argentina...

About 2 months ago Sergio and I decided that it was time for our little Gringanada to meet the rest of her family.
 With very little planning we made our way from Salt Lake, UT to:
Atlanta, Georgia (4 hours)
to
Buenos Aires, Argentina (10 hours)
to
S.M. Tucuman (15 hours on bus)
to
Bella Vista (45 minutes in taxi)
You can not even imagine what it was like watching our baby meet her family for the first time.
She got Spoiled by grandpa,
Loved on by grandma... 
And snuggled on by Tia Maira.

She loved just hanging out.
When Tia Araceli was over she was the only one that got to hold the Gringanada.
She even got to meet her cousins.
It was awesome having the family together.
We had constant visitors... 
Like all of Sergio's Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
It was so good to see them and hear what they had to say the Gringita.

We even got to meet up with Tia Antonella and bebe Tobias on our way to Tucuman...
And Tio Juan on the way home.
Overall, our little vacation went way too fast.
I know Sergio would have loved to have a couple more weeks with his family.
I am so grateful for the opportunity that we had to visit them.
Maybe next time they can make their way up here.

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

I bet they just loved the gringita! I'm so glad they got to meet her and spoil her. I love the pictures.

Malissa said...

How wonderful! I am SO glad you guys made the LONG trip to meet grandma and grandpa! I'm sure they were on cloud 9!

Janiece said...

I love the picture of Miss H on her grandpa's lap.
Priceless!