Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sick Baby

Our Gringanada has been pretty sick for the last week.
Just a regular head cold...but that's pretty rough when you don't know how to blow your own nose.
So looking for a little relief turned into quite the architectural adventure.
Isn't this the coolest fort EVER?
Chairs, toys, heater, sheets, Boppy and super humidifier.
It seemed to help. 
I don't have any pictures of her sick baby face, but it was pretty sad.
She is on her way to being all better now,
Which makes me a happy mommy.

5 comments:

Janiece said...

you will have to teacher her to build forts when she is not sick...and can have lots of fun in them!

Walt and Eileen said...

I think the Mom & Dad almost suffer for than their sick babies.
Glad she's better now.
Love, Los Petersen - San Salvador

Walt and Eileen said...

Opps...that should be "suffer more..."

SAYDA said...

I don't like it when little ones get sick. I feel horrible! For the future. Salt water, homemade or you can even buy it over the counter now. You put a few drops in each nostril and suck it out with the bulb syringe. Works wonders when they can't blow their little nose. They can breath after that! I'm glad she's feeling better.

Lene said...

I would fake being sick to get a fort like that...just add a Dr Pepper.