Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Do you have any idea what 50 candles look like?
I do now...
My mom is pretty much the most amazing person I know.
Sergio and I even named our beautiful daughter after her because of her wonderful example.
We couldn't think of better footsteps for her to follow in.
After all, it was her fault that Sergio and I got married in the 1st place...
and her fault again that we are back in the states.
So in ode to her special day today, here are a few attributes that my mommy has that our Gringanada will have to try to live up to.
Beautiful 
Wife
Mother
Grandma
Friend
Example
Survivor
Wise
Explorer 
Serviceable
Old   Funny!
Did I say old?

There aren't enough pictures in the world to describe how wonderful my mommy is.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Here's to many more to come!!

4 comments:

Kira Rivadeneira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janiece said...

Sunshine,
Thank you for making my day so special.
I have alot to live up to being our sweet gringanada name sake.
And,
You can blame me all you want...it was out of my hands.
heheheeeee

Kara D. said...

Happy late Birthday! It looks like you must have had a special day that only a daughter like Kira could plan. Congrats on another year of fun!

Lene said...

She is old isn't she?!?