Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Styln'

It's not every day that you receive one of these:

In fact, it is a VERY prestigious blogger award. Most people only are lucky enough to receive one in a life time.
Ya, it's that cool.
I am honored to announce that I have received 2 of them.
One from The Hess Madhouse: a super fun blog all about how life, your family and everything else can get a little crazy, and how sometimes that craziness can rub off on you.
Then another one from my mom...because she's always been my biggest fan.

So gracefully I would like to accept this award with thankfulness to
all the crazies at the Hess Madhouse  and especially to the chief inmate for her nomination.
To my mother for getting me connected to the blogging world.
Also I would like to thank all those people that make my blog possible and give me fun things to write about.
To my facebook friends, you know who you are,  who are always reading my blog and never commenting.
And a extra special thank you to spellchecker, for without it my blog wouldn't be legible.

Now, down to business.
This award would not be well deserved without completing  all the fine print.
(The rules for the award are -  1. Link back the person who awarded you.  2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. )

So here is a little something something about me.
7.  Being married, having a baby and being a mom is EVEN BETTER than what I had always imagined.
6.  My pet peeve is when I am talking to someone and they don't make eye contact...and if you really want to make me punch you in the face, go ahead and send a text message while we are talking.
5. I love sweets,  my very very favorite are chocolate chip cookies.
4.  Sometimes I lay awake thinking about what I am going to blog about.  Not that I am obsessive, I just try to think of ways to say what I feel without saying too much.
2.  In the last 3 months I have never had to buy diapers because of all the diapers I got at my baby shower, and I still shouldn't have to for a few more weeks.  I will be eternally grateful.
1.  I have learned to not care too much about what other people think, because in the end I know that I am my own worst critic.

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Congrats! and I LOVE your blog and the way you put your thoughts on the keyboard!
Love ya

Kara D. said...

Congrats on receiving a very pretegious award indeed! You deserve it!