Today was a very special day for our little Gringanada.
She had the opportunity to be blessed by her daddy.
What a baby does need is a special blessing of guidance from their Heavenly Father.
She sure looked beautiful on her big day.
And she even had some baby bling.
Some of the special things that were said in her blessing were:
- Reminding her that she had just left the arms of perfect parents.
- Now that she is on this Earth she has parents that love her and care for her and they are glad to get to to be co-parcipitantes with Heavenly Father to raise her.
- She will be healthy and strong.
- She will need to listen to the spirit.
- She will always feel close to her Heavenly Father and to Jesus Christ.
- She will go to primary and when she turns 8 she will be baptized.
- When the time comes she will make covenants in the temple.
- She will listen to her parents as long as what they say is righteous.
- And overall she will learn to be guided by the Holy Ghost.
It was beautiful.
It just reminded me even more how special she is.
After church we had a lunch with some of our family and friends.
She got passed around and held and hugged by everyone.
She's sure is one loved little girl.