Friday, January 21, 2011

Look at us Grow. January Part I

Well, I am down to the last month, so I am going to try to update this more often.
This was taken on January 7th, 2011.
36 Weeks
She's a grown'
 These were taken on January 12th, 2011.
My tiny tiny bump has exploded.
I keep trying to get her to come out and play, but no luck so far.
I never know how many details are too many details...so I think it is sufficient to say...
I think she should be here  soon and it's going to be amazing!
I still feel awesome, but we just can't wait to meet our little one.
Even if she does decide to take her time, my due date is in 15 days (Not that I'm counting)...and my doctor said he won't let me go more than a week over.
In other words...sometime within the next 22 days...
I'm going to be a mommy!!

5 comments:

Kara D. said...

Hooray! Being a mommy is the best thing in the world!

Josh and Ali said...

Is he going to induce you before the weekend?!?! If he does then I am going somewhere else next time! I can't wait to see her though! Celes is excited too I can tell! She loves little babies! Her and Benson just sit and stare at each other and then crack up laughing!

Janiece said...

Holy Cow...She REALLY is going to be here soon!!

Lene said...

I love all these pictures!

Kayleen said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So glad you are around for us to watch this little sweetie grow! What a blessed little girl Hazel is!!!!