Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby Shower

 I would say that my baby shower was more like a Baby Downpour!
I could not believe all the people that came and how excited they all made me.
We had a nice lunch,
Played a few games,
And enjoyed each others company.
♥ You can read more about the shower here

 It was so nice to feel so supported by my family, church leaders and friends.
I never expected to receive so many wonderful things!
I finally actually feel like I am prepared for our little gringanada to come.
She is definitely going to be the best dressed.
 And spoiled.
 Sergio was really jealous that he didn't get to come.
He said that he didn't approve of all girl parties. :  )
So when I got home he got a private viewing of all the fun things.
He was so excited.
He LOVES baby stuff.
We are so grateful for all the support that we have received from so many people.
We get even MORE excited when we see other people excited.
We can't wait to show her off!

4 comments:

Janiece said...

You are truly loved and so very blessed.

Lene said...

You haven't had that baby YET?

Kayleen said...

Can't wait to meet this little sweetie!

Kara D. said...

It was so good to see you. Your baby girl got so many clothes! She will definitely be very fashionable :) I am glad that Sergio felt better about the party when he saw all the stuff. Best of luck in the coming weeks. I love you so much!