Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Shower II - Spanish Branch

Who doesn't like a good surprise every once in a while?
Tuesday the 18th of January, I got mine.
Even though I might have been a little tipped off, It was WAY more than I expected. 
Our branch sure knows how to throw a party!!
This picture was at the end of the activity, so a bunch of people left already, but it was a really good turn out...It made me feel really special to be so accepted by such an awesome group of women.
 Sister Allen made me this awesome handmade corsage and a really cute lamb cake.
You can see more pictures on my mom's blog.
Here I am modeling another cake...Don't I make it look good. : )
They had a bunch of really fun games planned.
One you had to hang all the clothes on the line while holding "a baby," the line was moving and there were a bunch of other distractions.  I was in the lead for a second...but then I quickly fell behind.
One of the other games they had 4 teams of 2.  One person was the mom and the other the baby.  The mom had to close her eyes while "baby" chowed down on some delicious baby food. Yum yum.
They were ALL a blast.  We were constantly entertained!
There was also A TON of food.  (Obviously, it's not a party without food, especially in the Spanish Branch!!)
Then I opened gifts.  I can't wait for the baby to get here so she can enjoy all of them as much as I have been. 
I really have been amazed at how kind and generous everyone has been at this time. 
This is going to be one spoiled little girl!!! There are so many people anxiously looking forward to her arrival!
As always, Sergio got his own private showing of all the awesome things. 
He is so fun to watch with the baby stuff.

1 comment:

Janiece said...

Yes she is one lucky baby!