Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November - Look at us Grow

Another month has already went by.
Some days I want time to go a little quicker...
and other days I am okay with this sweet little baby girl taking her time.
We just want to be as prepared as we can be, but I think I am realizing that I am never going to feel completely ready to be a mommy.
Enjoy my November plump-ness.

-28 Weeks-
November 9th


 -29 Weeks-
November 22nd


 -30 Weeks-
November 30th
She doesn't look like she has grown too much this month but she is. In fact all of her little organs are up and running.  Now she just needs to get a little baby fat on her bones and she will be here in no time.   
Her coolest trick lately has been to change shapes.  She mostly hangs out under my right rib and punches right under my sternum.  I love feeling her there. 
Oh so close, but oh so far away. 

This is my good ole pal Kara.
I had to post this picture just to prove that I'm not always in spandex.

6 comments:

Kara D. said...

You are so adorable and plump! I can't wait to see you!

Lene said...

Look how cute you and your sweet baby are.

You will be an awesome mommy. And you are right you really can't be prepared for the greatest experience you will ever have!

Malissa said...

You are gorgeous! And I'm the same way, I wear those kind of shirts all the time, in fact I think all of my prego pics are in spandex shirts! Too funny!

Janiece said...

You look AMAZING!

Cheryl said...

I have u & Derek as friends on facrbook, Derek served in my ward, thats how i know him. U look WONDERFULL. Keep up the great work :-D

TaraMarie said...

You look beautiful! My baby girl has started really moving these past couple weeks...all the time. I love seeing my belly move when she kicks.

I am with you though. Sometimes I wish she was already here...other times I feel like I am in no way ready to be a mommy and the longer she takes to get here the better.