Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sergio!

This is Sergio and my 2nd Birthday to celebrate together.
Last year we were still living in Mariano's house (as we refer to it).
We had a simple day.
I made Lasagna.
We ate cake.
And we watched Athletico play soccer.
It was pretty wonderful. This year.
We went to lunch.
We ran a few errands.

We even still had lasagna.

We even "tried" to have the same kind of cake that we had last year.
It's called Torta de Mil Hojas or in other words, thousand layer cake.
It still had millions of layers...
but they weren't quite as delish as last year.
It is the first and last time that I will be attempting that one. : )
The good news is that it had LOTS of dulce de leche...and the ice cream that was on the side was awesome.
Best of all we got a good laugh out of it.
We had a great time with our family.
I hope that every year from now on has as many exciting challenges as this one has.
Happy Birthday Old Man.

4 comments:

Malissa said...

Holy Cow! I didn't know you married such an OLD man Kira! Just kidding! Happy Birthday Sergio! We are SO happy you found Kira! She's a keeper!

Lene said...

Happy Birthday Sergio!

And Kira I love your pregnant belly!

Janiece said...

You will try to make the cake again...next time we will just use the Argentine directions!

We are so glad that you and Sergio have each other.

Kara D. said...

That lasagna looked amazing! You'll have to make some for me some time ;) I'm glad Sergio had a good birthday!