Sunday, October 17, 2010

Feliz Dia de la Madre!

Happy Mother's Day to our MOM in Argentina!!
This is Sergio's mom Susana.
We love her Soooooo much.
She is an amazing woman,
with a really strong testimony.
We always loved sitting out on the porch or around the kitchen table and drinking mate with her and my father-in-law Jose and listening to their stories of the good ole days.
She has been very understanding while we are so far from Argentina. She is pretty much the best cook in the whole wide world and is always willing to help anyone in need.
She taught me a lot about the culture while I was there and I enjoyed learning to make home made noodles, milenesa and kipe from her.
She also offered to threaten Sergio whenever I needed it.
: )
Luckily she hasn't had to treaten him so far.

I am especially grateful that she raised such an amazing family. I think you can tell a lot about a woman by how her kids are. All of her children are examples of what she taught.

They are respectful, Loving, and Kind.

They have integrity and faith.

They are true friends.

I am so glad that I have been sealed to them forever...because it could take me all eternity to learn how to be as wonderful as they are.

Happy Mothers Day Susana!

4 comments:

linda said...

Kira, Happy Mother's Day to your beautiful mother-in-law. She truly does sound amazing.

You are so very lucky to be surrounded by so many Godly, loving, caring women who are such great examples for you!

Anonymous said...

gracias Kiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... ella es la mejor! =)

Janiece said...

You do have an amazing second mom...I could not have picked a better one for you.
I miss her too!

Anonymous said...

El Anonymous soy yooooo (JuanJo) =)