Sunday, March 28, 2010

I used to be creative.

My Mother is constantly reminding me to update my blog.
The only problem is that I have limited internet access.
...and I am kind of loosing my creativity.
Here are a few puns that I found today that I drew before my mission.
Luckily I have grown up since then.
But they still made me laugh.
I wanted to share, maybe you will laugh too.
Enjoy.

Pair-a-keet You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded.

Remember this game?
Boo Bees

Marshmellow
Chickens don't have nuggets.


Well. I am going to try to get my creative juices flowing and see if I can't squeeze out a few new blogs every once in a while.
None the less.
I hope you smiled.

6 comments:

Janiece said...

hehehheee if that is not the Kira we know and love!

linda said...

I'm smiling...

Very cute Kira! You are one creative girl!

Lene said...

I love the boobees.

I hope Ninja's don't attack YOUR MOM while she is on the "Organ" Trail...get it? Organ not Oregon. I am hilarious!

Kara D. said...

I remember going with you to your ward activity and it took us forever to figure out that stupid parakeet riddle. Such good times!

Janiece said...

heheee
Oh lene really needs some serious help!
But that is PRETTY darn funny!

Janiece said...

Kira, next time you are able to use a computer...please let me know you made it home safely.
I love you, ~MOM