Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh No!

My mom sent me this....but as little time as I have on line I will try to add 15 of my favorite blogs....or I could just present it to everyone who visits and they can follow the rules.

The rules for accepting this award:
1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!


7 things about me:
  1. I could be a model
  2. Yes, I am happy
  3. I take a nap every day
  4. I miss my family
  5. I love my family in Argentina
  6. Would love for the Visa fairy to wave her wand and make all the paper work go away
  7. I want to go skiing with my dad

2 comments:

Lene said...

Yay for naps. I have decided that if my kids won't take a nap I better. Just so we keep the nap mojo working.

And you're not a model?

Walt and Eileen said...

Fun 7 things about you; love your blog!
Yes, naps each day are guidelines added to Sr. Missonaries handbook.
Kira, enjoy your blog. Dr. Petersen hopes there's enough snow left in Idaho/Utah when we return March 12 to ski with his kids/g-kids.
We're just back to Buenos Aires from a 15-day mission health visit to the Argentina Neuquen Mission.
Wish we could have had a long mission health visit to the Arg.Salta Mission and made it to the z.c. in Tucaman to see you.
Love, Los Petersen - Walt & Eileen