Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Sorry it has taken so long to post these pictures but, long story short, I broke my camera the day our Christmas box arrived...
For Christmas we went to Bella Vista to celebrate with Sergio's family.
Christmas is a bit different in Argentina than it is in the states.
BUT I did get to talk to my mom and dad.
a few days later Customs let us have our Christmas Box...Holy Cow!It was better than any Missionary Christmas box I received.We had tons of American food , a frying pan (yea I already told you about that) and clothes. We had so much fun having Christmas

Thanks Mom and Dad...We loved everything!

3 comments:

Janiece said...

Love you!

Kara D. said...

Awesome!

Lene said...

I would hope your missionary boxes didn't have the same thing this box had...holy smokes.

Love you