Monday, January 4, 2010

Why You Should Not Mock...


Let me start by saying:
I think they put super glue on any tags that are on items from the "Industry of Argentina" no really, you can not get them off.
In our Christmas box from my mom and dad there was a Non-stick frying pan. I was showing Sergio how nice and neat all the tags came off...yes I was mocking...
I start frying ground beef in my nice new NON-Stick skillet and soon have smoke filling the apartment. I lift the pan off the stove and have a flames on the bottom of the pan.
I didn't think to look and see that there were stickers on the bottom of the pan.
But, even burned they peeled right off.

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

That is too funny.

Kara D. said...

Oh Kira, you're just too much fun :)

Malissa said...

Ha, ha! That is the funniest thing I have heard! You guys sound like such a fun couple!